Thursday, June 18, 2009

This week...


What a week! My church just finished up Vacation Bible Camp and it was an absolute blast. Every day after work, I’d head over to my church to volunteer at VBC. You may be wondering what this has to do with the queen. Well, she was just not very happy at the idea of me getting home so late each night. Most nights when I come home, I chase her around a bit and then have a 10-15 minute snuggle time where she catches up on the love she missed during the day. When I came home this week, she went nuts whenever I walked in the door. I got spins and jumps and licks and snuggles! Well, I did every night except for Sunday night. That night, she simply ignored me because I left her at home after being together most of the day.

This weekend we have a Shiba meetup – my only concern is that it’s supposed to be in the mid 90’s – HOT! HOT! HOT! We look forward to seeing our buddies – it’s been a while since we’ve gotten together with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment