Friday, June 5, 2009

Blogging....


To Blog or not to Blog, that appears to be the question these days. I don't know how often I'll actually do this, but I'll at least attempt it. I've got friends that blog about some really great things - turns out they are great writers - I am merely sarcastic and a bit caustic at times, so not so sure if anyone will read these abstract musings.


I'm most likely to blog about Jazz. She's a beautiful red shiba inu who'll be 6 in July. She came into my life on September 28, 2007. She's a queen bee (to steal a nickname from KF) and she's feels that she is above most canines and some humans. She prefers to be held, fed well, and given jerky whenever she asks for it.

The photo I've attached was taken May 23 by Jenny & Jon at a recent meetup in Pennsylvania. I feel this is one of the best photos I've ever seen of Jazz and I've seen a lot! Jazz and I left late on Thursday night to stay with friends in Scranton, PA on Friday night. On Saturday, we joined several other Japanese dog enthusiasts for a picnic. It was a great day - Jazz even socialized with some of the dogs...until she's had enough. After that, she was carried about and enjoyed the attention she received from all. On Sunday, we headed home - Jazz spent most of her time sleeping. After all, it's the job of the chauffeur to safely deliver the queen.

4 comments:

  1. Jazz is so pretty. I think her and Ike would make a great Queen and King of the Shiba prom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a beautiful shot of Miss J!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I read this, Jazz Dog is curled about my feet, sound asleep. What A life the queen lives...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree - they'd make a great couple, but whether Jazz would like Ike is another question.
    --
    I'll probably post my favorite pics of Jazz here - she's pretty good with cameras - she's very used to the papparazzi!
    --
    I'm wondering why Jazz was sleeping on the floor - that's somewhat unusual for her - she needs a pillow, don't y'know?

    ReplyDelete