Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer is here!


Well, summer is here - but that doesn't change much when it comes to schedules. The Queen sleeps in a little more during the week. I wish that I was independently wealthy and could be home more. Our electric bill rises dramatically to keep the indoors at the temperature that Jazz likes. Other than that, time keeps marching on and we keep chugging along.


We had a great trip to NC and a wonderful visit with friends. Jazz's photo shoot with Angie Wheeler was awesome! The pics were wonderful and I am still trying to figure out which ones to print. I hear there are plans for a forum NY meetup (http://www.shibainuforum.org/) soon - already trying to figure out how I can meet as many forum members as possible and see a bit of the area. It's been a long time since I was in NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment