Friday, June 25, 2010

Grooming...

Jazz is relatively easy to groom.  Every two weeks, we go to PetSmart to get her nails ground.  Jazz doesn't walk on much asphalt or concrete to naturally file them down.  In fact, when we lived on a road where we could walk on it, Jazz walked in the grass.  She would walk on the road if there was mud or water on the side of the road, but then quickly get back off the road.

 

Shedding is pretty easy.  We vacuum a lot.  When it is her time to molt, we use the Furminator.  We get enough hair to create another dog.  One has to be careful with the Furminator because it is easy to over-brush and thin the hair too much.  The moment I finish vacuuming, additional dust balls of hair show up – I don't know where they hide until after I finish vacuuming, but they are really good at it.


1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain! Fur is every where right after I vaccummed, I am also wondering where they were hiding...

    ReplyDelete